Matheson’s project delivery model applies Lean construction principles to improve overall productivity. We manage performance to achieve predictable and favourable results, maximizing the value we provide our clients while reducing waste at the project level. We can add value to our clients at any stage though the life of a project, and our teams work best in tandem with simultaneous design. Our transparent construction process empowers the project team to act together and ensure success.
- Better finished product for client with greater value and input
- More effective engagement of architects and realization of design intent
- More effective engagement of engineers to meet design requirements
- Improved workflow with contractors providing consistency and reliability in operations and execution
- Improved supply chain relations