Effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of everyone. Matheson is committed to protecting all its employees, partners, and vendors from harmful actions.
The purpose of Matheson’s Ethics policy is to establish the culture of openness, trust and to emphasize the Employee’s and Partners’ expectation to be treated to fair business practices. Matheson stands apart from our competitors by addressing ethical issues proactively, and with use of correct judgement.
Our ethics guidelines include:
- Examples set by Senior Leadership and Executives, with an open-door policy exercising honesty and integrity.
- A team commitment to treat everyone fairly, with an applied effort and intelligence that stems to our clients and vendors.
- Company awareness and the promotion of ethical conduct to reinforce a trustworthy and honest atmosphere.
- A constant maintaining of practices, to support and encourage ethical behaviour as well as re-educate and recertify compliance on an annual basis.
- A no tolerance attitude towards the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.