“It’s not just a job at Matheson….you will find a home. Build a challenging career that you can be proud of.”
Whether your career path is with our performance based construction teams or a dynamic career in accounting and finance, sales and marketing or technology a Matheson career truly hits the mark!
- Quarterbacking the site team to ensure design, budget and schedule are delivered within project constraints.
- Plan and execute construction activities by supervising and coordinating our trade contractors.
- Manage internal and external parties to support the teams progression.
- Proactively ensure construction compliance with both design and schedule requirements.
- Implement, monitor and manage the Matheson Safety Program to ensure a safe work environment on our project sites including record keeping control.
- Mentoring of project team members.
- Advise senior management of issues and potential issues which may affect the project while assisting in resolution.
- A construction related degree or diploma with five to ten years experience.
- Advanced knowledge of construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost and quality control as well as architectural/engineering drawings, specifications and contracts.
- You are a problem solver. You have the ability to identify problems and manage these problems to successful completion.
- Strong construction scheduling skills. Knowledge of scheduling software is required.
- Proved competence with computers.
Matheson Constructors is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Matheson Constructors. Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Matheson Constructors does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.