“It’s not just a job at Matheson….you will find a home. Build a challenging career that you can be proud of.”
Whether your career path is with our performance based construction teams or a dynamic career in accounting and finance, sales and marketing or technology a Matheson career truly hits the mark!
- Quarterbacking the site team to ensure design, budget and schedule are delivered within project constraints.
- Plan and execute construction activities by supervising and coordinating our trade contractors.
- Manage internal and external parties to support the teams progression.
- Proactively ensure construction compliance with both design and schedule requirements.
- Implement, monitor and manage the Matheson Safety Program to ensure a safe work environment on our project sites including record keeping control.
- Mentoring of project team members.
- Advise senior management of issues and potential issues which may affect the project while assisting in resolution.
- A construction related degree or diploma with five to ten years experience.
- Advanced knowledge of construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost and quality control as well as architectural/engineering drawings, specifications and contracts.
- You are a problem solver. You have the ability to identify problems and manage these problems to successful completion.
- Strong construction scheduling skills. Knowledge of scheduling software is required.
- Proved competence with computers.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.