Let’s build our future! Engage in a rewarding career and join our team of qualified professionals.
As a Project Coordinator, you will support the Project Team with the overall administrative direction for one large, or several smaller, projects. Responsible for assisting with the overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality and project status. Maintain a healthy relationship with sub-trades and clients.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Set-up of project reporting procedures (cost reports, file logs, submittal logs, change logs, etc.)
- Working with the Site Team to understand and enforce contractual responsibilities, contract documents and resolving disputes
- Providing performance status reports regarding cost forecast, schedule and safety
- Updating logs (drawings, RFIs, shop drawings)
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and monitoring the project schedule and budget
- Assisting the Project Superintendent in establishing the construction plan, engineering methods, project safety and environment programs
- Preparing/verifying of progress payments to owner and subcontractors, and monitoring progress
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Working towards Post-secondary diploma/degree in a related engineering or construction management discipline
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in an operational role
- A Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
Matheson Constructors is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Matheson Constructors. Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Matheson Constructors does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.