Let’s build our future! Engage in a rewarding career and join our team of qualified professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Project Managers to ensure contract extras are tracked and billed
- Assist with setting up new subcontractors and new vendors as required
- Set up submittals in Viewpoint and MS Word for new projects as necessary
- Maintain filing system for contract documents, drawings and related documents in accordance with Matheson procedures
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and analyzing productivity data where applicable
- Prepare time and material reports, extras to contracts
- In conjunction with Accounting, run job cost reports as required by site superintendent and project manager; provide feedback to Project Managers on the ongoing cost controls of the projects; provide financial services support to the project team
- Forward appropriate forms to Accounting as required; produces POs and Purchase Contracts for Accounting
- Responsible to receive and record reference documents (project documents, drawings, support drawings, specifications, revisions, cancellation notices, RFI responses)
- Issues transmittal, drawing, electronic file, revision and hold notice confirmations
- Prepare and compile information as required for Project staff working on site
- Provide Viewpoint support for Project staff and Accounting as required
- Produce O&Ms
- Assist in invoicing and gathering of all required documents (WSIB and Statutory Declarations) required for payment
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an administrative position; construction experience an asset
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Viewpoint and/or Procore assets
- Team player, flexible and able to work well with site team members
- Multi-tasking and work within time constraints
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Matheson is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Matheson Constructors does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.