Let’s build our future! Engage in a rewarding career and join our team of qualified professionals.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to install, configure and maintain operating systems, servers, software and hardware systems in support of business operations.
- Primary administrator for Company domain(s). Responsible for server hardware & software implementations and maintenance, including routine database of supporting documentation.
- Develop and integrate techniques to protect corporate data through anti-virus deployment and development/deployment of a sound disaster recovery plan including proper backup practices.
- Primary technological liaison to all staff; handling support requests with timeliness and accuracy.
- Act as a super-user for Viewpoint Construction Software and other key software.
- Conduct IT related training with new hires and users as needed.
- Develop, implement and maintain best practices in: security and privacy standards, risk analysis and audits, disaster and recovery plans.
- Manage Mobile Devices, including hardware, vendor contracts and records.
- Managing 3rd party IT consulting services.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 5 years of relevant experience; help desk support is an asset.
- A valid Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
- Experience with personal computer hardware and software, local and remote network systems including advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience with Windows 10 operating system troubleshooting including hardware support.
- Windows Server experience in active directory environment.
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange.
- Proficiency with Viewpoint Construction Software.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Matheson Constructors does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.