Let’s build our future! Engage in a rewarding career and join our team of qualified professionals.
Primary work location: Aurora Office
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for negotiating contract terms with internal and external business partners.
- Manage project administration team.
- Manage subcontract distribution and compliance.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating existing contracts.
- Negotiates terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied.
- Assisting in securing new work by participating in estimates, working with subcontractors and/or participating in proposals and presentations.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A construction, engineering or business degree/diploma and a minimum of 10 years’ experience or equivalent with a mid-large general contracting firm.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current construction and procurement laws and regulations.
- Advanced attention to detail and risk mitigation skills.
- Superior customer service skills, with ability to effectively build and manage relationships at all levels.
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach teams.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Matheson Constructors does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.