Let’s build our future! Engage in a rewarding career and join our team of qualified professionals.
Primary work location: Aurora Office
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for negotiating contract terms with internal and external business partners.
- Manage project administration team.
- Manage subcontract distribution and compliance.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating existing contracts.
- Negotiates terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied.
- Assisting in securing new work by participating in estimates, working with subcontractors and/or participating in proposals and presentations.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-Secondary education, Engineering Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of construction and procurement laws/regulations.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.