Let’s build our future! Engage in a rewarding career and join our team of qualified professionals.
Primary work location: Aurora Office
The BIM Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with the Project Teams, including external parties to manage and develop VDC/BIM models, logistics and schedules.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside Project Managers & Construction Managers to develop project specific 2D/3D Site Logistics & 4D Schedules
- Perform Clash Detection on 3D models from Conceptual stage through Construction on an on-going basis
- Model missing 3D Information in Revit based on PDF, CAD or other non-3D technical submissions
- Managing incoming consultant documents and models in an organized fashion
- Performing take-offs/quantities as required to assist the Estimating/Project Management Teams
- Provide 3D content from BIM Models to compliment the Marketing Department
- Assist with BIM execution strategies and plans with project team
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Design discipline degree or diploma or combination of technical training and work experience
- Proficient working with VDC/BIM related software, such as Autodesk, Revit, Navisworks
- Ability to read & write design/construction documents
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that Matheson Constructors does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.