Let’s build our future! Engage in a rewarding career and join our team of qualified professionals.
Primary work location: Aurora Office
The BIM Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with the Project Teams, including external parties to manage and develop VDC/BIM models, logistics and schedules.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside Project Managers & Construction Managers to develop project specific 2D/3D Site Logistics & 4D Schedules
- Perform Clash Detection on 3D models from Conceptual stage through Construction on an on-going basis
- Model missing 3D Information in Revit based on PDF, CAD or other non-3D technical submissions
- Managing incoming consultant documents and models in an organized fashion
- Performing take-offs/quantities as required to assist the Estimating/Project Management Teams
- Provide 3D content from BIM Models to compliment the Marketing Department
- Assist with BIM execution strategies and plans with project team
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Design discipline degree or diploma or combination of technical training and work experience
- Proficient working with VDC/BIM related software, such as Autodesk, Revit, Navisworks
- Ability to read & write design/construction documents
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.