“It’s not just a job at Matheson….you will find a home. Build a challenging career that you can be proud of.”
Whether your career path is with our performance based construction teams or a dynamic career in accounting and finance, sales and marketing or technology a Matheson career truly hits the mark!
- Provide assistance to the project team specifically, the project manager and superintendent.
- Produce and otherwise manage project correspondence with clients, architects/engineers, trade contractors and other project stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of project schedules. Interpret and update schedules.
- Accurate and timely management of project information such as shop drawings, RFI’s, assist in pricing of change vehicles.
- Manage the project closeout documentation process. Assemble all required submittals including as built drawing and manuals.
- Participate in quality control activities, project and construction inspections and ensuring project records are in current status.
- A construction related degree or diploma or a combination of technical training and work experience.
- Strong knowledge of scheduling and project management software.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.