Mechanical & Electrical Coordinator
“It’s not just a job at Matheson….you will find a home. Build a challenging career that you can be proud of.”
Whether your career path is with our performance based construction teams or a dynamic career in accounting and finance, sales and marketing or technology a Matheson career truly hits the mark!
This assignment is located in Stayner, Ontario.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all on-site mechanical & electrical activities to comply with specifications, requirements and codes.
- Coordinate all relevant drawings and information to eliminate interference problems.
- Provide direction during functional performance testing of all mechanical and electrical systems.
- Assist Project Managers and Superintendents in updating and achieving schedule requirements, mechanical and electrical RFI’s and shop drawings and administrate mechanical/electrical project completion requirements.
- Strong practical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, principles and practices.
- 5 to 10 years mechanical or electrical experience.
- Ability to proactively identify and document any problems/conflicts and effectively manage and resolve them.
- Driver’s License required.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time