Intermediate & Senior Estimators
“It’s not just a job at Matheson….you will find a home. Build a challenging career that you can be proud of.”
Whether your career path is with our performance based construction teams or a dynamic career in accounting and finance, sales and marketing or technology a Matheson career truly hits the mark!
- Complete quantity take-offs, material pricing, labour and equipment costing.
- Review tender drawing and documents to understand both scope of work and tender submission requirements.
- Working with trades to obtain scopes of work and pricing from trade contractors and suppliers.
- Prepare bid package estimate documentation for construction and project management assignments.
- Manager or assist with tender closings.
- Prepare construction schedules.
- Be an ambassador for the company with trade contractors. Maintain a strong database of trade contractor information.
- Three to ten years experience in estimating ICI and civil projects working for a general contractor/construction manager.
- A construction related degree or diploma or combination of training and work experience.
- Strong ability to interpret and understand construction documentation including architectural/engineering drawings.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Matheson Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.